Sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thornes delivered today ... whilst I was at work bugger it !! Third degree when I got home tonight ...'Er indoors did not believe it was just a few labels and some oddments ... as I could barely lift the box I had some difficulty convincing her !

Thornes delivered today ... whilst I was at work bugger it !! Third degree when I got home tonight ...'Er indoors did not believe it was just a few labels and some oddments ... as I could barely lift the box I had some difficulty convincing her !
Use the work address?

In case anyone was worrying about the absence of a Welsh Convention pre-order sale on their website. I spoke to them this morning and they have just had difficulty putting it online, but if you phone them they will take your orders, it's the same stuff as they usually have on sale.

Reactions: mbc
Did I imagine it or are Maisemores having a sale at the end of this month?

Did I imagine it or are Maisemores having a sale at the end of this month?

There was definitely a suggestion in another thread that someone, probably Maisemore, would be having a sale at the end of this month. I've been writing myself a list in anticipation :D

James

Thornes even do click and collect on the sales days themselves……it’s all rather a disappointment these days as you no longer get to fight some pensioners as they steal items off your trolley!!

If only they did click & collect that’s the safest way
They do, says so all over their homepage.
That's for normal sales as the shop as it was doesn't exist any more
The June weekend sales which used to be a Saturday morning on site sale mêlée set up in a marquee in a neighbouring field is now an online only event

Back