pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
For anyone not aware, Thornes have an on-line sale on until Tuesday, and Maisemores have an on-line sale next weekend
I wish you had kept that bit of information to yourself ...

My bank account is now a little lighter than I intended when I got up this morning .... I just hope they deliver next week when I am working from home and can perhaps get to the door before 'er indoors or I will be facing the spanish inquisition (again)... There's already been the thrid degree on why my hive numbers increased by two this week !

Hachi

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Damn! A lot more than I ever thought I'd have
Mine scratched her car last night which will be the equivalent of me being let loose unsupervised with the bank card for months to come. I'll make sure of it lol

Amari

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I wish you had kept that bit of information to yourself ...
My bank account is now a little lighter than I intended when I got up this morning .... I just hope they deliver next week when I am working from home and can perhaps get to the door before 'er indoors or I will be facing the spanish inquisition (again)... There's already been the thrid degree on why my hive numbers increased by two this week !

Maybe keep a record of honey sales v. kit purchased to demo a net benefit to your household finances. The exact figures could always be massaged a little if necessary........;)

pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Maybe keep a record of honey sales v. kit purchased to demo a net benefit to your household finances. The exact figures could always be massaged a little if necessary........;)
That's another reason (excuse ?) that may be wearing a bit thin !

Curly green finger's

Apiculturist to the bones
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
No money left. Having 36 complete hives delivered Thursday.
Had 20 supers and 10 broods, 15 poly extensions, 500 frames, 20 Apideas I didn't have to pay a thing :giggle:
Edit 20 boxes of fondant and a tub of OA being delivered had to pay for them. :(
New sublimox and a small gen also on its way.

Last edited:

Latest posts