Recommended hivemaker?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Burts Bees, and now Ernie want's a piece of the action.

The hive looks nice, but barely cheaper than Th***ns cedar. It doesn't say what wood it is so assume pine.

Burt and Ernie - weren't they a couple of muppets on Sesame st :D

Best way to find out is come and have alook for youself, our doors are always open. There seems to be alot of negative reports on items no-one has been and viewed, is this always the same when a new website is launched?

Yes. It's the Beekeeping Forum's equivalent of sticking the newbie's head down the toilet :rolleyes:

Ernie - Maybe consider the points regarding the address and the home telephone number so that your site looks better and will instill more confidence into people to look at your products?

Dave.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd be more impressed if they were lovingly made with a drawer underneath.

Ernie - Maybe consider the points regarding the address and the home telephone number so that your site looks better and will instill more confidence into people to look at your products?

Call me old fashioned, but I'd be more impressed if they were lovingly made with a drawer underneath.
And, errm, the Cambridgeshire :rolleyes: .. no such place, and hives is a plural, so doesn't need an apostrophe.

I would always try Hivemaker, a member of this forum, first. Send him a PM.

Latest posts

Back