Recommended hivemaker?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Burts Bees, and now Ernie want's a piece of the action.

The hive looks nice, but barely cheaper than Th***ns cedar. It doesn't say what wood it is so assume pine.

If you want a good timber hivemaker then Hivemaker on here is your man, PM him.

PH

Does this supplier contribute anything to this forum in the way of knowledge, advice, even just plain posts? If not, then why give him free advertising when other suppliers who contribute towards the success of this forum with posts based on their experience and years spent studying reports and papers relative to beekeeping are not allowed to advertise directly.

Mobile number only!
Hotmail Email .
Rough geographical location ! Nay!!!
VM

Does this supplier contribute anything to this forum in the way of knowledge, advice, even just plain posts? If not, then why give him free advertising when other suppliers who contribute towards the success of this forum with posts based on their experience and years spent studying reports and papers relative to beekeeping are not allowed to advertise directly.

:iagree:

http://who.is gives:
Domain name:
erniesbeehives.co.uk

Registrant:
Michael Beckett

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
277 Eastrea Road
Whittlesey
CAM
PE7 2AP
United Kingdom

Registered on 4th December so brand new. And I'd never trust a website without a landline or a proper email address or a postal address...

R2​

Sorry Norton,I can only delete a weblink if I see it or a pm is sent to me.
I always try to remove it asap.

Rather than wait for me to see the thread just send me/Hivemaker a pm and we will sort it.

www.**************.co.uk

Hi everyone, we have been trading on ebay for a couple of years now, so not that new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, we have been trading on ebay for a couple of years now, so not that new.

Do not be fooled into buying the cheap? Chinese hives offered on fleabuy..... nasty cr*p

(2011homcom)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Ernie,but please read the forum rules regarding commercial advertising.

Your right the chinese imports are cheap and not that well made.

First Burts Bees, and now Ernie want's a piece of the action.

The hive looks nice, but barely cheaper than Th***ns cedar. It doesn't say what wood it is so assume pine.

Mobile number only!
Hotmail Email .
Rough geographical location ! Nay!!!
VM

Possibly an argument here in favour of people being allowed to REFERENCE commercial sites. Someone has asked a question, and got several responses, mostly negative- hardly free advertising!

Also- as I'm just reaching the end of a very protracted rebuild of a 2nd hand WBC, I would pay practically ANYONE to do it for me next time! :banghead:

Latest posts

Back