Prince Williams Stag Party Next Door...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee-Key-Pur

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
1+
I found out today that Prince William will be have his stag party at the next door neighbours house, wonder if I can get an invite via the staff I know....:)

Brian

Just tell them that you are willing to bring along a number of naked female dancers.

Don't hold back Eric, just let the world know you are not interested . . . LoL

Who is Prince William?

Who is Prince William?

William Arthur Philip Louis Glücksburg born 21 June 1982

Glücksburg assumes he takes his grand father's surname who was prince philip Glücksburg of greece and denmark's

Last edited:
Who is Prince William?

Seen a Prince William Sound... somewhere in Canada... Alaska??? didn't TEXACO pollute it with millions of cubic tons of crude oil some years back
Never paid up the fines imposed by US Feds... but unlike BP were immune because shareholders were all pumped up billionair yanks or something????

:beatdeadhorse5:

i found out today that prince william will be have his stag party at the next door neighbours house, wonder if i can get an invite via the staff i know....:)

brian

He's not my prince – I never voted for him.

Seen a Prince William Sound... somewhere in Canada... Alaska??? didn't TEXACO pollute it with millions of cubic tons of crude oil some years back
Never paid up the fines imposed by US Feds... but unlike BP were immune because shareholders were all pumped up billionair yanks or something????

:beatdeadhorse5:

Its in Alaska and it was Exxon. The Exxon Valdez. I was in Anchorage at the time and there was hell on. Exxon got hit with a massive fine if I recall, as well as a huge clean up bill. Don't know about them not paying the fine.

Its in Alaska and it was Exxon. The Exxon Valdez. I was in Anchorage at the time and there was hell on. Exxon got hit with a massive fine if I recall, as well as a huge clean up bill. Don't know about them not paying the fine.

Exxon never paid up, Federal reserve and a number of world charaties paid for the clean up

Remember the Tory Canyon wrecking the SW coast?

Kings Queens Princes and Princessesses Moguls Sheiks Mullars Vicounts Lords etc etc etc should only be foubd in fairy tale books

As PSA said ... I did not vote for him!!!

I seem to recollect that that might not have been the best strategy, but it certainly early days for oil spills.

I actually thought that the Buccaneer was an ugly looking bird, but seemed much loved by those that knew them.

Latest posts

Back