Polls on the forum at the moment please read.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought everything else was self-explanatory, and an interesting and easy way of seeing how everybody got on this year.

Take the example of the beek that loses 50% every winter, but runs the same numbers each year. The difference between spring and now will, by definition, be x and 2x every year.

They would always double up during the summer but halve over winter. Apparent doubling of colonies but actually no change, year to year. So it doesn't tell you anything.

I have just gone through all the polls and voted on every one (even the really really naff one about 'for or against ventilation' (Ha ha ha). Most of my responses were truthful but misleading. Of course I should say 'my responses were truthful but they were likely misleading for the purposes of the poll'

For instance on the smoker fuel poll, it had one choice of a mixture (of smoker fuels). I know they possibly did not mean that. I use different ones but don't usually go to the trouble of mixing them together!! So do I honestly answer that choice or go for 'other'? I think I went for 'other'.

I could give you the results, but then I would have to shoot you...

Because it's a very, very, deepest, darkest, secret.....:)

Can you give us the outcome of the polls, I am dying to know what are the best and worst ways for our bees

Nor me, what is the factor of 10 ???, 10 being under water and 1 in the garden of Eden, flip is it that time work in the morning errrrr

Latest posts

Back