• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Plastic pots foc

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
The food manufacturing company that I work for has a large number of unused 250ml pots and lids to dispose of.
They will hold 340g / 12oz of honey. There are 2280 on a pallet. Each pallet has 6 layers and on each layer there are 2 sealed sleeves of 190.
Although they are free we would ask that you arrange and pay for transport.
Please PM me you need further details. They need to go fairly quickly so don't hang around if you want some.
Although plastic isn't everyones cup of tea at least this way they can have at least one use before being disposed for recycling.
We are based south of Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
89B88E36-4801-4ED2-9E68-4D9B56646139.jpeg
BDFCAEF4-8F5A-4428-989E-B1C059E06BFA.jpeg

The food manufacturing company that I work for has a large number of unused 250ml pots and lids to dispose of.
They will hold 340g / 12oz of honey. There are 2280 on a pallet. Each pallet has 6 layers and on each layer there are 2 sealed sleeves of 190.
Although they are free we would ask that you arrange and pay for transport.
Please PM me you need further details. They need to go fairly quickly so don't hang around if you want some.
Although plastic isn't everyones cup of tea at least this way they can have at least one use before being disposed for recycling.
We are based south of Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
View attachment 36175
View attachment 36176
Can you pm me details for delivery please ?

Hi. Final post before I send them away for recycling!
A pallet is just over 2000 pots and will cost about £80 to arrange a pick up and deliver.
I can split them in to inner sleeves of 2 x 190 which will cost about £20 to ship.
All foc apart from the carriage and if you are in the London / South East I might be able arrange free delivery. Please PM me for any further info.
@Somerford - I have only just seen your request above. Apologies. I have sent you a PM.

Hi. Final post before I send them away for recycling!
A pallet is just over 2000 pots and will cost about £80 to arrange a pick up and deliver.
I can split them in to inner sleeves of 2 x 190 which will cost about £20 to ship.
All foc apart from the carriage and if you are in the London / South East I might be able arrange free delivery. Please PM me for any further info.
@Somerford - I have only just seen your request above. Apologies. I have sent you a PM.
Hi
If Somerford dos'nt take them all I would take some, I was under the impression that they had all gone.
jim

Latest posts

Back