Oxamat

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, but I felt it was making an already fairly simple method of vaporizing Oxalic, more complicated (and more expensive) and therefore a little unnecessary. People may disagree but I think I'll stick with my Varrox for now.:)

I saw that one too... and thought pretty much the same as I have to try to get value for money out of the old Varrox!

But great to see new inventions and stuff beekeepering wise ... keep 'em coming!!

Yeghes da

I saw that one too... and thought pretty much the same as I have to try to get value for money out of the old Varrox!

But great to see new inventions and stuff beekeepering wise ... keep 'em coming!!

Yeghes da

Tablet compressing machine is quite niffty..... saves me measuring out powder in my kitchen with my scales!

Tablet compressing machine is quite niffty..... saves me measuring out powder in my kitchen with my scales!

Got a link... a good idea:winner1st:

especially if you have got fumbly Ladies fingers... like mine... sharpening knife slipped Derriford 4 hours wait 10 stiches!!!
R and L hands now match!!

Yeghes da

Last edited:

especially if you have got fumbly Ladies fingers... like mine... sharpening knife slipped Derriford 4 hours wait 10 stiches!!!

Yeghes da

I thought I recognised that name - Derriford! , I used to live in Plymouth/Devon/Cornwall/Dartmoor before moving North!

also listed in the article

http://www.alfranseder.de/tablet-compressing-machine.html

although I have seen 1g tablets online on fleabay!

To slow for me my Sublimox takes about 20 seconds

Yeghes da

The tablet maker is a good idea but a bit pricey from this company - Euro35 + p&p.

You're a clever chap, you could make one of them - even with only three fingers! I must admit that I have carefully viewed both photos and I can't figure out exactly how it works.

CVB

Last edited:

Yeghes da

There's a brave man going to Derriford voluntarily. We prefer RD&E it's safer.

Latest posts

Back