Oxalic acid vaping...is it "non-treatment".

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilfred. I am not taking out comments that diverge the thread or any that make your ponderous tone lighter with their humour unless it is offensive or dangerously wrong. This forum is not an encyclopaedia it’s a discussion platform. If you post you must expect retort.
You could have used the word patronising instead of ponderous. 😇

In fairness, whilst not as succinct as I might like (and I know I'm not the most succinct either), I don't think UB is trying to be patronising in most of his posts. He does appear to be genuinely trying to have discussion around some of the topics even if sometimes the way he types can come across as a little... trying. ;) I'd rather have inquisitive minds around.

However, UB, I would be cautious to join a forum which is recognised by many as being a treasure trove of information with a number of well informed individuals here and shortly thereafter asking to change it. It reminds me a little of people who decide they want to move to the countryside and then go about complaining about country ways... Much of the ribbing on here is meant to be just that- light hearted ribbing and revelling in word play, which makes things fun. From what I've observed many of the relationships between members have developed over time and generally little harm is meant (although sometimes are rather forthright). I quite enjoy much of the wit myself.

Latest posts

Back