Overwinter setup newbie help

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too cold for real men to lift the rugby league challenge cup YEAH!!
VM

That's why i am indoors, as I cannot get out onto the North Circular ring road due a large traffic jam as lots of Wigan and Hull Supporters leaving the ground

Union ? A game for wimps :)
League is much faster , unlike union where a game is often decided on a penalty .
League 13 tough fit well disciplined young athletes .
It's no surprise that the union scouts spend their lives poaching league players ?
Xx
VM

Union ? A game for wimps :)
League is much faster , unlike union where a game is often decided on a penalty .
League 13 tough fit well disciplined young athletes .
It's no surprise that the union scouts spend their lives poaching league players ?
Xx
VM
I can remember plenty of league scouts doing the poaching too ;). Some prefer Union some prefer League. I'd argue that league is more stop/start than Union (and watching a few buff blokes wriggling on the ground is just a little bit worrying) :biggrinjester:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but for me it can be the difference between turf humping, wriggling bodybuilders, cuddling in the mud vs. sublime poetry in motion, unfortunately the union game seems to be heading more into the direction of league.

Latest posts

Back