Organising a Honey Show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galaxy55

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Does anyone know of any information that would help with Organising a Honey Show?

Does anyone know of any information that would help with Organising a Honey Show?
Phone your area Assoc or the neighbouring one. If you're truly stuck PM/DM me and I'll see if I can help

And if it's only a little local show you are planning (in your own BKA, local agricultural show etc.) you don't have to fork out for a 'qualified' judge. You can usually find someone who is confident/happy to do it.

And if it's only a little local show you are planning (in your own BKA, local agricultural show etc.) you don't have to fork out for a 'qualified' judge. You can usually find someone who is confident/happy to do it.

Phone your area Assoc or the neighbouring one. If you're truly stuck PM/DM me and I'll see if I can help

I've organised a few local association ones in my time. Add me to the list of people you can PM/DM if you want any help.

Latest posts

Back