northampton?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protteus

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
i just moved in uk. back home i have 25 hives and i miss them. i want to start beekeeping here. who can help me? i want to learn more about beekeeping in uk so i can come and help you with pleasure if you have alot of them. everybody is happy, i help you, you help me.

About 60 at the moment, might be a problem if you don't have a car as my sites are all over this way and i'm not very often over your way.

C B

Protteus,

For goodness sake Google for your nearest beekeeping association and get in touch with someone in it who is local to you (there is bound to somebody fairly close) and also have a look at the British Beekeeping Association website at the following link http://************************/. It might also be useful if you amplified your personal details on this site to say where you are!!! You can always amend it later when you are settled.

Arfermo

My previous post got away from me prematurely (wrong button somewhere?). A better idea is to look for local honey in the grocers shops near where you are and get a contact name and telephone number off the label. That person will probably be in your nearest Beekeping association and get in touch with somebody local so as to avoid travelling all over the place. "Tsk - simple" as the Meerkat advert says.

Arfermo

thank you for the advice. i don't want to join any asociations becouse they want only the money from you. i love beekiping, i already told you that i have back home 25 hives but want to start here beekiping only if you can make a bussines from it, only if is profitablte. i'm working 50 houres per week so i don't have to many time. so... if i'm gonna start beekeeping i want to be sure there is a profit. in one month since i'm here i never seen a hive or honey in the shops. why?

Latest posts

Back