• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new supers, brood box, stands and roof for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Paid my advert fee so may as well make use of it as I now need the space for my house move As picture but not all. They are nearly finished PU glue and galve ringshank assembled. An need a bit of sanding up and glue cleaning off. there are total and I'm asking for £200 ovno pick up within 2 weeks as is....

12 supers I have castellated spacers to supply
1 brood box I have runners to supply
1 mesh floor
1 roof I will supply flat galv also
2 stands
I think I have a crown board or two also and a dummy frame or 2

I also have a stainless honey spinner (think its a 4 frame as I remember) that I may sell as I can't see me getting up and running for at least the next 2 years.

please contact me asap as I need the space

Attachments

• WP_001633.jpg
    WP_001633.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 94
  • WP_001629.jpg
    WP_001629.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 55
Best of luck with your selling, they are a good solid build. Bees are doing well in the hives, the swarm has produced 1 super of honey and they are filling a second super.

Best of luck with your selling, they are a good solid build. Bees are doing well in the hives, the swarm has produced 1 super of honey and they are filling a second super.
Thank you how's you doing... Are they going through the qe now Graham

They are all producing honey now, I'm doing a bit of queen rearing now to replace the one tetchy queen and and add to a couple of queenless hives of mine.

Hi I wonder if you can help me please, my Bees have not accepted 2 new queen introductions, I need a Frame of Brood so that they can make an emergency queen from I live in RCT area like yourself, I will pay you for the frame, will you help, thanks in advance Lynda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduril
PM sent
Thanks for PM & chat, I am going to check on hive 2 morrow to see if I can find fresh eggs & Brood, I still can't find a Queen & no QC made from the 3 frames I added, thanks again

If a few test frames. Haven't produced QC's then don't forget to look in the supers to see if the Q is laying there and also take a look on the floor or under the OMF as Ive found a Q which was found on the floor and looked like she couldn't climb onto the frames because of a damaged leg.
image.jpg

Back