New keeper shropshire :)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beewade

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
hi all,

I've just taken over my dads two hives as he hasn't the time to look after them and i've just finished university so have all the time in the world. got some useful info off the forum already and hopefully the bees will survive for a year with me in charge!

Ben

Welcome!
I wish I had got in to beekeeping at your age. I hope it all goes well.

:welcome:

You need to be over 50 to be a REAL beekeeper :)

(so I was told) :eek:

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the Forum. Whereabouts in Shropshire are you. Shropshire Beekeepers are a really good group that are based in Shrewsbury if you are interested. I'm in the Oswestry group, but have been along to a couple of the Shropshire meets, let me know if you are interested and I'll send you some details.

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the Forum. Whereabouts in Shropshire are you. Shropshire Beekeepers are a really good group that are based in Shrewsbury if you are interested. I'm in the Oswestry group, but have been along to a couple of the Shropshire meets, let me know if you are interested and I'll send you some details.

North Shropshire BKA meets at Tilstock with a club apiary at Pims Hill. Very progressive lot with several master beeks at least 2 of whom also lecture at Harper Adams during the annual convention. One used to be a Seasonal Bee Inspector for a while and is a real expert.

Latest posts

Back