New family member...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what my brother says apart from New Years and The Uni. Spring celebration day Finland is quite sedate...Beautiful but sedate :)

Love the glimpses of you VM - if I put my wedding photos on - we would all go into 80s shock!! :D

Now there's a thought. Let's all put up our wedding pix.....frightening!

I hope things will settle for you Queens.
Thought I'd add my doggie pictures too

We actually paid for an animal behaviourist to visit (there goes our anniversary meal out). She stayed 90 minutes and we have only had one problem since. They now sit within 2 feet of each other, and we understand Opal's need to teach Bertie his manners...and that she will not make contact.

She provided a can of Pet Corrector which we used once after she left and haven't had to use since. They are actually getting to know/like each other...and Bertie has his last jabs next week - so we'll be able to wear him out a bit with a walk :D

So here are Opal and Bertie (excuse the mess), and one to terrify you all ;) :

We actually paid for an animal behaviourist to visit

Excellent result Queens .... sounds like a quiet life is returning ... Your wedding photos are lot less frightening than mine !!!

Your wedding photos are lot less frightening than mine !!!

Oh I don't know - my knees shook all day!!!

My first grand child was born around that time , my first great grand child 2005 .
Doesn't time fly?
Vm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are actually getting to know/like each other...and Bertie has his last jabs next week - so we'll be able to wear him out a bit with a walk :D

Yep...looks like they are coping with each other. Well done.

As for the other....Queens you look lovely.
I got married....both times in a register office so no glam frock for me
soooooooooo here's mine, and a canvas an artist friend of mine did which was our collective wedding present.

qa3esezy.jpg

It still fits :D:D :D
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love them all - Victor - my Dad swore he could put his wedding suit on - Mum said 'Yep, if I let it out 2 feet'!! Erichalfbee - it's the feelings make the wedding not the building. We had a choice in '85...office building 12 miles from home, Tewkesbury Abbey £95, plus bells, plus flowers, plus choir +++ or the Methodist Church £45 to include flowers and choir and organ...So we married in the Methodist - only problem, half the family didn't come as my 'new other half' ...MUST be divorced if we chose to marry there!!! Still going - 29yrs on the 9th!!

Oh, and Jenkinsbrynmair - why so scary? It looks a very smart wedding...

Latest posts

Back