Motorhome Forums

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theeggman

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 Cedar + 5 Poly
Can any readers suggest the best Motorhome Forum.

We've just become the 'proud' owners of a 2003 motorhome and need some info.
I know that Dishmop is a member of a forum but I can't PM him, hence the open request.
I've tried twice to register with Motorhomefun and got no response, I've sent an email to the Admin and still no reply.

Any polite suggestions would be welcome.

Tim :thanks:

Limited funds + 4 dogs.
It'll be better than dragging our caravan for a 2 night stop-over.
Plus we should cause less traffic queues.

We hired a motorhome (or, "Campingcar" as they call it here) when our floors were being stripped and varnished. (Not able to walk on them, obviously).
And it was fun, even though we didn't go really go anywhere...

Sold our 2003 Sundance 600B for a song earlier this year.... Beekeepering a new home and narrow Cornish lanes lead to its rehoming.....
Used for a good few years with 2 babies, 2 dogs and a parrot... when we moved became tempoary beeshed... until an eejit tried to set it on fire!

Did YOU buy it?
Good Luck

And the Motorhome forums were just as full of spleen and occasional whit as this one!

Last edited:
Limited funds + 4 dogs.
It'll be better than dragging our caravan for a 2 night stop-over.
Plus we should cause less traffic queues.

getting your own back on all the summer invaders down your way eh? :biggrinjester:

The inlaws bought a motorhome just after SWMBO and I started courting with some of the father in law's compensation money (really badly injured in an accident and still suffering to this day) I think it turned him round, they're away now every weekend, trips abroad the lot. Hours of fun (for me and SWMBO that is - he being very strict and at last being unaware what was happening back home :D)

Sold our 2003 Sundance 600B for a song earlier this year.... Beekeepering a new home and narrow Cornish lanes lead to its rehoming.....

Did YOU buy it?
Good Luck

And the Motorhome forums were just as full of spleen and occasional whit as this one!

No, a Trigano Tribute 650.

Try the Self Build Motorhome and Camper Club.

If I put the link I think it will be censored.

Google "SBMCC".

Thanks Dishmop.
I've found a site that is just for my model of motorhome.

Tim

Latest posts

Back