Mobile honey extracting line for Anglesey beekeeper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS, you lot need to go sit in a dark room and listen to some whale music, so much venom in this thread, all I can smell is alarm pheromone!

jenkinsbrynmair;620014 said:
see we have the whole trolling tag team on here now - and the sidekick has to pipe in of course, like the little star wars parasitic character that spends its time hiding in a roll of fat on jabba the hut.

But not nearly as apt as for the parasite that needed correcting (as usual) in the first place.

Swarm;620115 said:
FFS, you lot need to go sit in a dark room and listen to some whale music, so much venom in this thread, all I can smell is alarm pheromone!

That just the banana I had for lunch.

Just been told about this forum peter McFadden very disappointed all anyone needs to do is ask..... it was a farming grant and I have made copies of all the feeds and will be taking legal action

Felinhoneybees;620225 said:
Just been told about this forum peter McFadden very disappointed all anyone needs to do is ask..... it was a farming grant and I have made copies of all the feeds and will be taking legal action

Just been told about this forum but your profile says you joined 2015?

Gilberdyke John;620231 said:
Just been told about this forum but your profile says you joined 2015?
I think they mean they have just been told about this forum subject and thread, not the actually forum it’s self.

Free speech, no law against that, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion which some have chosen to air on here.

I did query the source of the grant on the Felin Honeybees Facebook page. My request for information was deleted.
Has this project been grant-aided by the Welsh Government?
Please provide their project reference number.
Many thanks.

If you write something defamatory about a person who is recognizable and identifiable, the person you defamed can file a suit against you. If you are "anonymous" online, the person can file a "John Doe" lawsuit and the court will order the website to reveal your real identity so that the lawsuit can proceed against you. You will generally be notified about the court order prior to your identity being revealed, so that you have an opportunity to respond to the lawsuit before your identity is revealed.

As ITTLD said some of the comments made were pretty bitter.

Unfortunately, envy is a very human trait which is very evident in the replies this thread has received. I am sure many others would have done exactly the same as you if they had, had the forethought, I would for one!

I would love to hear how the equipment is used and how effective it is after a few seasons use?

S

I agree some have been pretty close to the bone, but something I have learnt the hard way and pretty quickly, you have to have a thick skin as a commercial bee keeper.
The owner of a well known welsh pate company lost me two heather sites last year because my bees are diseased, angry and I am an extremely poor beekeeper in her opinion but you have to let it go, sit back laugh and think who looks the biggest fool.

Latest posts

Back