MJBee has left the hive.....RIP

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris58

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 - National
I'm sad to say that this morning MJBee left the hive for his final flight. Many of you know the amount of help he gave to us all. He will be sorely missed as friend and mentor.RIP

Last edited:
Maybe he be warm and cosy in the great poly in the sky.

Oh dear .. not another one .. it has been a sad year for beekeeping. MJBee was a regular poster until this year but I hadn't noticed that his postings had tailed off ... his posts were ones I followed regularly - but so many come and go on here. May he rest in peace. Thanks for letting us know Chris.

Oh that's sad.

Please pass on condolences to his family.

I'm sad to say that this morning MJBee left the hive for his final flight. Many of you know the amount of help he gave to us all. He will be sorely missed as friend and mentor.RIP

Very sad –-he will be missed.

So sorry to hear this. Too much bad news this year. My thoughts are with those who knew him and his family xx

Just to let you know there were three beekeepers at the funeral this morning. Ashes being interred 4.00pm St Estephe cemetery, Dept.24.

RIP
May his supers for ever be brimming with honey.

How'd he die? That's a few beeks on here ive noticed that's passed. :mad:

Latest posts

Back