Microscope spec

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the brunel advanced set, very pleased with them, i bought them after stoneleigh last year, i rang brunel and told the guy that i tried to see them at the show but they were too busy so he said oh i am sorry about that you can have them at the show price then! :)

Thanks, everyone.

From all these recommendations, Brunel is obviously the way to go. Have e-mailed them for advice and comparison between a couple of their models: BMX4 and MX3 (each with additional optics).

Brunel Microscopes

My wife and I paid them a visit last Wednesday and, as people have said on this thread, they were extremely welcoming and helpful. I looked at a couple of models, along with some additional eyepieces, and their earlier advice via e-mail was definitely confirmed by this. I bought the model BMX3 with additional x20 eyepieces.

Unfortunately, when I got home I discovered that they had included a second pair of x10 eyepieces instead of the x20 ones. A telephone call resulted in an apology and the correct eyepieces arriving the very next day. Excellent customer service.

Thanks, people, for recommending them.

Latest posts

Back