Merry Christmas Beekeepers & Beginners

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDWOOD

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Hope we have better Weather next year and good health :xmas-smiley-010::xmas-smiley-010::xmas-smiley-013:

Paul

merry christmas redwood.ive sent u a message about OA

all we have to do to have this feel like an official BK forum christmas is some people posting how they do it better and simpler because that's how they've always done it.

all we have to do to have this feel like an official BK forum christmas is some people posting how they do it better and simpler because that's how they've always done it.

Haha. I got christmas off this year, so to speak, I am not the one doing the family dinner. We are going to family and they are doing most of it, mind you i have a list of things they want me to take that i make each year like xmas pud, cranberry sauce, brandy butter and xmas cake. All i need now is the turkey and veg and ho hum would be doing it all myself again. lol

Anyway all members and visitors have a great christmas and a prosperous new year to all.

Merry Christmas to all. When your all tucking into your Christmas dinner and Boxing day lunch spare a thought for those such as I who are working throughout the Holiday period.

Oh a prosperous New Yare and happy beekeeping

OH NO!!!!!

I've just started to mellow after a hard year, relaxing with a nice glass of cider, reading the forum, thinking how nice it was to meet PeteinWilts today (Hi Pete, nice to meet you) and generally thinking how the world isn't that bad after all. Wife's presents to wrap, perhaps another glass of cider.. :cheers2:

Then I read this.
they want me to take that i make each year like xmas pud, cranberry sauce, brandy butter and xmas cake.

Ooops.

I FORGOT THE BUTTER. Can't drive to the shops (Did I mention the Cider :nono:) Perhaps it'll be Xmas pud with extra brandy tomorrow :xmas-smiley-033:

WHY do I let this stuff stress me out?

Merry Christmas all.

OH NO!!!!!

I've just started to mellow after a hard year, relaxing with a nice glass of cider, reading the forum, thinking how nice it was to meet PeteinWilts today (Hi Pete, nice to meet you) and generally thinking how the world isn't that bad after all. Wife's presents to wrap, perhaps another glass of cider.. :cheers2:

Then I read this.

Ooops.

I FORGOT THE BUTTER. Can't drive to the shops (Did I mention the Cider :nono:) Perhaps it'll be Xmas pud with extra brandy tomorrow :xmas-smiley-033:

WHY do I let this stuff stress me out?

Merry Christmas all.

:nono::nono::nono:

:sorry:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - I hope your bees all make it through winter, and 2013's a superb honey harvest :xmas-smiley-016:

Happy Christmas all, lets all ask Santa for some better weather this year and full buckets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back