Mass adulterated honey sold getting media attention

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The campaigning to demand action by the Government on faked honey should not be seen as an attack on genuine, UK producers of honey. An activity that defrauds consumers, in an era where many people are becoming more aware of the need to be mindful of the constituents of our food and of its modes of manufacture and transportation, is just plain wrong.
Corrected it for you:)

"An activity that defrauds voters, in an era where many people are becoming more aware of the need to be mindful of the impact of political decisions on our way of life , is just plain wrong."

No NO NOOOO ... My 20 something yr old work colleagues assure me that anything and everything that comes from the internet, or any electronic device, or social media platform... is ABSOLUTELY true ...

Even to the point when one of them told me I was wrong and Libya was in West Africa as she had done a Google search and it had come up with the answer. I assured her that LIbya was NOT in West Africa although Liberia was .... and I'd been there. I don't think my foreign travels trumped Google though from the look on her face ....

If it's on the internet ... it HAS to be true ..
During the early stages of Covid a friend reading news on social media informed me the armoured column photoed on Salisbury Plain @ was the prelude to the UK Military taking over the Government,

(Seriously it was true)

@ Just standard exercises.

During the early stages of Covid a friend reading news on social media informed me the armoured column photoed on Salisbury Plain @ was the prelude to the UK Military taking over the Government,

(Seriously it was true)

Now I think about it, did anyone actually see Mountabatten's body?

(Seriously it was true)

That's something which probably wouldn't be worse than the current options 🤔

Corrected it for you:)

"An activity that defrauds voters, in an era where many people are becoming more aware of the need to be mindful of the impact of political decisions on our way of life , is just plain wrong."
I don't know if your correction more accurately reflects the situation, but there's nothing political from me in expecting food in a jar to match the description.

Latest posts

Back