Mann Lake Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went there sat and bought some equipment there service was excellent it was like walking in to beekeeping tescos loads of equipment for sale at the right money

Free shipping does not apply to jars either - and you can't even get an idea of how much they'll sting you for shipping until you phone them up - not very convenient at all IMHO. Think I'll just stick to my usual suppliers.

They wavered my postage. :sunning:

Applied good old NLP !

Terry, do you know, or just think that there will be a problem with the bees drawing out comb on frames of foundation within these supers?

some years ago got my hands on some plasticfond. the bees would not touch so I put open brood in another box that got them up rapid but they were still very slow to draw it and a lot of cross brace.

Postage for a pallet of jars £35

well, deal on the jars was too good to miss - cobbled the order together last night but postage wasn't calculated - was directed to phone for further details this morning. logged in today and decided to increase my order a little and added a few small bits and pieces (queen cages) as postage would be prohibitive to just send off for a few dozen of those. Flew through checkout, truck delivery for my..ahem pallet - no postage to pay so either the addition of the free postage eligible items seems to have negated postage charges or there's been a change of mind. Would have ordered more but the attic is feeling the strain :D

well, the saga continues. Had a phonecall just now from Mann Lake to 'discuss shipping costs' for my order :eek: even though it had stated free shipping when I paid - the cost was such that it was no cheaper than my usual supplier (and for the size of the order they would probably do a cheaper deal). So I cancelled

I had the same when on the net it charged me a load of postage so will be keeping my business in the country from now on

Still waiting for my order. See my post in "Off Topics"

Latest posts

Back