Maisemore sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered before 9 AM on the first day (26th) and have the acknowledgement email but nothing since.

I ordered before 9 AM on the first day (26th) and have the acknowledgement email but nothing since.
I also ordered at 9am on the first day, I emailed today to see when delivery was likely and received the following.

"Hi Neil

Please bear with us we are faced with a massive volume of orders and are at least 2/3 weeks behind in dispatching but we are packing as fast as we can and dispatching orders quick, when your order is dispatched you should get an email and a text from DPD letting you know when your order will be delivered.

Best Regards"

Glad to hear someone has received their orders tho.

The flow will likely be over by the time the supers arrive then. I have a few spare broods. May need to use them as supers.

The flow will likely be over by the time the supers arrive then. I have a few spare broods. May need to use them as supers.

I ordered 50 DN4 and 50 SN4 with wired foundation from CWYNN JONES on thursday, arrived yesterday......cant fault that....

In fairness I think we are all aware they get a huge amount of orders and obviously get a backlog during a flash sale.

Oh I feel guilty. Ordered one day, with me two days later!!!!
E

In fairness I think we are all aware they get a huge amount of orders and obviously get a backlog during a flash sale.

Yes - in hindsight, perhaps banking on getting sale items quickly isn't the best strategy.

:iagree:
This is probably one of the bigest sales (quantity of orders/short timescale) That they've ever had, I would never have expected an immediate turnaround.
And it doesn't matter whether you put in your order at the stroke of midnight, by the time the girls print them all out and pass them to the lads on Monday morning it would have been pot luck which ones they process first.

I finished making some broodboxes, floors and crown boards from scratch the day my Maisie's order arrived!
Extra kit is always useful tho :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Attachments

• IMG_354.jpg
    IMG_354.jpg
    919.6 KB · Views: 54
I finished making some broodboxes, floors and crown boards from scratch the day my Maisie's order arrived!
Extra kit is always useful tho :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

They look really good.

Where do you source your mesh from? I have looked on ebay but am not convinced with the quality of some of it so have held back on it so far.

I ordered on 28th June, still no comms . Waiting.

I ordered on 26th, no comms, no confirmation email - but they did manage to take the money.... I gave them a call and they said they are currently working on a three week turnaround.

I ordered on 26th, no comms, no confirmation email - but they did manage to take the money.... I gave them a call and they said they are currently working on a three week turnaround.

i did the same last friday, then monday got a DPD email saying arriving yesterday and got it in the evening. all unpacked and stored and whatever needs using is used! :)

They look really good.

Where do you source your mesh from? I have looked on ebay but am not convinced with the quality of some of it so have held back on it so far.

I think the mesh came from Beehive Bits. The quality is ok on the mesh but their castellations are too thin and distort.

I hate you all :)

Me too, they're certainly not coming out in order of ordering. Still, have some bits from Thornes arriving tomorrow to play with. It does seem like The Maisemore deliveries turn up almost out of the blue.

Just received a DPD email. Order is coming on Friday 10th - two weeks after ordering. Maisies need more staff.

I think the mesh came from Beehive Bits. The quality is ok on the mesh but their castellations are too thin and distort.

Berhive bits castellations are awful. slowly changing all mine - the best quality ones are Maisemores and Simon the Beekeeper - Simon is the cheapest by a long chalk.

Berhive bits castellations are awful. slowly changing all mine - the best quality ones are Maisemores and Simon the Beekeeper - Simon is the cheapest by a long chalk.

:iagree::iagree:
Just bought a load from STB.

Latest posts

Back