Magazines/Books

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judi678

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
1 hive and 1 nucleus
hi there,
does anyone know of any beekeeping magazines and could anyone recommend any good books,
cheers :)

BeeCraft ... BBKA publication aimed at middle-class, fuddy-duddies.
The Beekeeper's Quarterly ... poor editing and too many errors detract from it hugely.

BeeCraft ... BBKA publication aimed at middle-class, fuddy-duddies.
The Beekeeper's Quarterly ... poor editing and too many errors detract from it hugely.

Is Bee Craft actually BBKA or endorsed/associated with it?

So that makes the BBKA middle class does it?

Reminds me of the sketch with wee Ronnie and John Cleese....they throughly took the micky out of it and that was what 30 years ago...

PH

And before the "old" epithet is slung again by them what are loose at the mouth I was very young at the time....LOL

Beecraft is perfectly OK for beginners. I still find the month by month feature handy - it reminds what I should have done about two weeks after I should have done it!

So that makes the BBKA middle class does it?

Reminds me of the sketch with wee Ronnie and John Cleese....they throughly took the micky out of it and that was what 30 years ago...

PH

And before the "old" epithet is slung again by them what are loose at the mouth I was very young at the time....LOL

More like 45 years ago, PH on the Frost Report.

april 7 1966.

although was re-performed by them at least once more later, with ronnie corbett wearing a blouson/bomber jacket rather than raincoat.

Back