Lidl staple gun

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun as it does 6 to14mm Staples or 12 to 15mm Brads, great for putting frames together.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-0-TRE550-Electric-Staple-Nail/dp/B000I5REGA/ref=sr_1_1?s=diy&ie=UTF8&qid=1403027627&sr=1-1&keywords=stanley+electric+stapler"]Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools[/ame]

I think you'll find the offer runs from next Thurs. 19/6.

L*dl supermarkets act as smaller groups in any particular area, say four to six?

So some offers come up af different times in separate areas. They might start on different days, but I don't know for sure. The reason for the small groups is clearly for marketing purposes. Groups have offer circulars printed as smaller than national scale; l*dl can order in smaller numbers and guage market response before expanding stocks; they could move returned goods for marketing as sales items to particular areas where seconds are accepted more widely.

All ways good. For the supermarket costs, helps keep the commodity prices to a minimum (less stock left in store and few surplus items to sell off in sales) so good for the customers, and some seasonal items (garden, per eg) can be targetted to the north and south at more appropriate times. Sharp marketing, I reckon, in the best way for all.

Offer is from next Monday close to me. At that price I will get one and see what it's like
S

Latest posts

Back