Lesser Spotted Spiney Bee~eater ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwww so cute.

Don't think the dog knows what to make of it though:confused:

Mmmmm, thats the problem with bait sausages, they can be indescriminate in what they attract! :biggrinjester:

Look on the bright side, you dont have badgers or deer blundering through your apiary!

Mmmmm, thats the problem with bait sausages, they can be indescriminate in what they attract! :biggrinjester:

Look on the bright side, you dont have badgers or deer blundering through your apiary!

Never get your bait sausage any where near beehives !

yep, the local hedgehogs are out of hibernation, been clearing up around the hives in my garden as well.

We so rarely see hogpigs...the badgers tend to deal with them sadly. So far the badgers haven't bothered the hives, they prefer beheading chickens (touchwood, not had a massacre for a while).

It's the neighbour's bullocks and stray sheep that are the problem with the hives. Not good.

I went out late last night in my PJs as the hens were clucking.
There was a pair of hedgehogs doing what hedgehogs do........noisily just outside the run. :)

I thought it looks a bit emaciated, need to get some dog food out there and give it a helping hand.

Twas at the break of day...... just as the sun was peeping over Dartmoor in the far distance.....................

Must have been the bait sausage.... told 'em not to put too much maple syrup in them!!!

Latest posts

Back