Labels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz123

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Can I use 2 slightly different labels on my jars? 1 has the local village name on it where it is produced and I sell it and then I want a second label stating it is Scottish honey so I can sell further afield . Thanks

Thank you for the swift reply, I got first lot of labels from Thornes is there any one else that people use?
@nantmoel . He designed our first labels and had them printed very good quality and they have tamper strips added to the main label.
We are selling honey under two different names.

I bought my labels from labelsonline.com which comes with free software to design your own. My son drew me a picture which I use and I label it according to the village where the apiary is.

Thanks for the suggestions, I print my own labels for egg boxes but these are square I oval shaped, I will have a look around.

Can I use 2 slightly different labels on my jars? 1 has the local village name on it where it is produced and I sell it and then I want a second label stating it is Scottish honey so I can sell further afield . Thanks
You can use as many as you like as long as the label is correctly batch numbered with all the other legalities met. You can't mix two batches with the same batch number. A batch is a bucket or any other container as big or small as you like with one run of honey bottled from the same container until its empty. If you stop bottling and decide to do another run another day that's another batch and should have a different batch number. You could get around that by adding a number on the end of your last printed lables. 😂 Your welcome

Last edited:
A batch is a bucket or any other container as big or small as you like with one run of honey bottled from the same container until its empty. If you stop bottling and decide to do another run another day that's another batch and should have a different batch number.​

Where is that written down?

Latest posts

Back