Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you / have you ever been to the Jack In The Green Festival in Hastings?

Green men (and women) everywhere! A great way to welcome in spring.
I worked and lived in Hastings and St Leonards for 30 years and never heard of any green men anywhere. What have I missed from living in Rural District? Now live bestest Shropshire, close to then funny folk over the border.

I worked and lived in Hastings and St Leonards for 30 years and never heard of any green men anywhere. What have I missed from living in Rural District? Now live bestest Shropshire, close to then funny folk over the border.
You can't beat living in Shropshire.
There be something quite special about living here... Yep its the folk :laughing-smiley-004... very special indeed!!
Shropshire born! Shropshire bread! Strong in the arm and thick in the head.

Try this for size it was recorded up here on the Clee, and some locals were acting or trying to act.

Last edited:
When Robert Maxwell went overboard and drowned, a guest on the yacht said it was strange, as he was In a very buoyant frame of mind.....

I remember being told to turn a blind eye when his body was brought back to Cardiff for a secret post mortem before flying on to Palestine
Have you listened to the Hunting Ghislaine podcast? Talks about his death. Some very interesting stories come out of it.
I never knew he was being investigated for war crimes at the time of his death.

Latest posts

Back