Quantcast

Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Arfermo 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Enough
Do you / have you ever been to the Jack In The Green Festival in Hastings?

Green men (and women) everywhere! A great way to welcome in spring.
I worked and lived in Hastings and St Leonards for 30 years and never heard of any green men anywhere. What have I missed from living in Rural District? Now live bestest Shropshire, close to then funny folk over the border.

Curly green finger's 

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
I worked and lived in Hastings and St Leonards for 30 years and never heard of any green men anywhere. What have I missed from living in Rural District? Now live bestest Shropshire, close to then funny folk over the border.
You can't beat living in Shropshire.
There be something quite special about living here... Yep its the folk :laughing-smiley-004... very special indeed!!
Shropshire born! Shropshire bread! Strong in the arm and thick in the head.

Try this for size it was recorded up here on the Clee, and some locals were acting or trying to act.

Last edited:

The Poot 

House Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
When Robert Maxwell went overboard and drowned, a guest on the yacht said it was strange, as he was In a very buoyant frame of mind.....

Drewdrew 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
I remember being told to turn a blind eye when his body was brought back to Cardiff for a secret post mortem before flying on to Palestine
Have you listened to the Hunting Ghislaine podcast? Talks about his death. Some very interesting stories come out of it.
I never knew he was being investigated for war crimes at the time of his death.