Interesting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I wasting my time on this? Well, because I can, I guess.
And it's fun resurrecting (!) my knowledge of NT Greek.

Dusty

I know the National trust are a bit set in their ways, but I'm pretty sure they've been using the vernacular for a while now...

and ebay say they dont allow traders who sell bad stuff or offer bad service.

Just goes to prove that they are only after the money.

26 negative feedback IN ONE DAY!!!!!!

and they are classed as a top rated seller.[URL="26 negative feedback in one day????????and he's a top rated seller?

Item number 170879692402

Last edited:
and ebay say they dont allow traders who sell bad stuff or offer bad service.

Just goes to prove that they are only after the money.

26 negative feedback IN ONE DAY!!!!!!

and they are classed as a top rated seller.Oops Dishmop ... we're in a thread warp !!![/COLOR]

That wasnt supposed to go here at all...

I had a problem with entering a post and things were going funny,,, after rebooting and checking.............

the shift key was stuck down..

I really haveto ask myself questions

Myrhh is a tree resin, not unlike propolis. Among other things, it was used for embalming. The bees got confused too and used propolis to embalm dead mice in their hives.
propolis is 45% tree resin The Romans used resin to preserve wine (preventing it from turning to vinegar), and the Christian civilizations prized tree resins, as is evidenced by the gifts of the Three Wise Men to baby Jesus (Frankincense and myrrh). Frankincense is a milky white resin extracted from species of the genus Boswellia which grows in East Africa and throughout the Arabian peninsula. Myrrh is a red-brown tree resin that comes from species of the genus Commiphora, native to North East Africa

Latest posts

Back