Illegal vaping and new laws

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHIS act? What is that?
Isn't it some constitutional stuff and nonsence about laws being approved by the whole of the elected Parliament... not just railroaded through without a democratic vote... by a bunch of ex Eton schoolboys?

Chons da

I can tell you it bloomin well isn’t !

I can tell you it blooming well is!

(I am older than you and therefore wiser :devilish: :cool: :eek: :eek: :poop:

I'll bow out now...

CHIS act? What is that?

As I understand it, it's an Act of Parliament intended to make it lawful for agents of the UK Government to do certain things which are illegal under Common Law. "Spy Cops" , (as some people call them, ) may already commit serious offences or abuse innocent people,and at the moment, they could (theoretically) be subject to prosecution. The Government wants to clear this up and lay down a range of specific activities which they may engage in with impunity.

Last edited:
As I understand it, it's an Act of Parliament intended to make it lawful for agents of the UK Government to do certain things which are illegal under Common Law. "Spy Cops" , (as some people call them, ) may already commit serious offences or abuse innocent people,and at the moment, they could (theoretically) be subject to prosecution. The Government wants to clear this up and lay down a range of specific activities which they may engage in with umpunity.

the Nemesis file springs to mind. Protection for those people. (Read the book!)

I can tell you it bloomin well isn’t !
I'll second and third that .. I worked on the last UK Census in 2011 and they told us that the child who is going to live to be 150 years old has already been born .... sorry folks, you are out of luck .... it's ME !!

I'll second and third that .. I worked on the last UK Census in 2011 and they told us that the child who is going to live to be 150 years old has already been born .... sorry folks, you are out of luck .... it's ME !!

You're welcome to that Mr. P.
You’ll need a few contraptions on your Zimmer frame to carry on with the bees too....✌️

I'm nearly 86 and on the waiting list to go as soon as possible frankly. Just hanging around to care for my wife with alzheimers and hoping to live long enough to see Donald Trump stuffed where he should be - in the nick for the rest of his natural devoid of his gold toilet pan.

If you'd have paid attention to that thread you would have realised it started as a lampoon of the new CHIS act being rammed through parliament so was an invite for nonsense

To be fair, I have only just looked at this thread and also had no idea what it was about until you have posted this explanation. 🤷‍♀️

It wasn't clear at all.

You're welcome to that Mr. P.
You’ll need a few contraptions on your Zimmer frame to carry on with the bees too....✌
Naaa ... by then I'll have bionic legs and arms, my organs will all be mechanical micro pumps and I'll be able to run at 30mph and lift half a ton ... I probably won't remember what I had for breakfast but that's the norm now anyway !

I'm nearly 86 and on the waiting list to go as soon as possible frankly. Just hanging around to care for my wife with alzheimers and hoping to live long enough to see Donald Trump stuffed where he should be - in the nick for the rest of his natural devoid of his gold toilet pan.
I'm certain that you will manage all that but make sure you let us know if you don't !

As I understand it, it's an Act of Parliament intended to make it lawful for agents of the UK Government to do certain things which are illegal under Common Law. "Spy Cops" , (as some people call them, ) may already commit serious offences or abuse innocent people,and at the moment, they could (theoretically) be subject to prosecution. The Government wants to clear this up and lay down a range of specific activities which they may engage in with impunity.
Its known as "cummings law'.

Reminds me of the Forest Gump quote "Stupid is as stupid does" seems to fit some people perfectly.

Back