I quit now.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see people showing children how to make things...

That tells much about your soul movements.

I look from google "next level lego age". If it is next ego age, that makes sense, but lego age?

I have grand shildren but they do not mind about legos.

Last we made sailing ships with knife. We had scotch pine bark and we made sails from alder leaves. With two bars.

normal_kaarnavene5.jpg

The first photo you showed made your story believable...
why change it for one with a watermark?

Good to see people showing children how to make things...

:iagree:

Although I don't know how that craft would cope in a following sea!

I had my seven year old niece around last week to help me extract the last of the honey, she loved it! next year I may put her in charge of the extractor (saves me buying a new electric one :D) Next weekend she's coming over and SWMBO is going to leave her clean out the chicken coop in exchange for a day's fishing. I've also promised her that in the spring i'm going to teach her how to operate the lawnmower :)

None of these photos are mine.

story believable...oh dear....you are really sick

Me sick?

No mate. Its you who are sick....or thick...

Its you have who the problem. Making up stories about granchildren and showing a photo of something you say you made.. I made a complimentary reply...but....
You then waited for a quick reply and go and change the photo with one that has a name across it, so you can say that somebody is stupid for not noticing it was a photo you found on internet. You frequently alter what you have written and it is not to correct spelling mistakes... You often change what you have written to something completely different.

Back off beeboybee.

Some of us find JBM one of the most helpful, witty and knowledgeable members of the Forum.

Of course, we'd never tell him. And he is welsh, which is a handicap he tries hard to overcome.

The fact that Finman may have lots of wisdom, but totally lacks diplomacy, respect and any sense of humility, means he leaves himself open to challenge and teasing.

A fair exchange, I think.

Dusty.

I agree. I also think this thread needs to be locked. Preferably somewhere dark and deep.

I think Finman is trying to delete it all by himself...

Now I really quit. I promised that I do not leave before guys start to use their brains.

Now we got a first sign. DisMod admitted that he thought.

Jenkins' writings are so far from brain using that I must admit that even I cannot help him. I believe that he has a casting defect.

The rest of village dog gang, I think that they hang only in bad company.

DisMob will be an encouraging example for others, so called Bench Mark!

Last edited:
The Last Post.

and even that was edited...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back