I quit now.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple pollen patty recipe for village dogs

1 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1 1/2 cups skimmed milk mixed in water
4 large eggs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

Parkyle try to mix local love stories with our University education

See ... that's what a major in biology does for you ... he'll be telling us he can tell a sheep from a pig next !!

Yes, we were not educated in university to make difference between sheep and pigs.

And those Welsh sheep stories....guys here have really laughed on them...Women do not laugh at all.

Last edited:
Jenkinsbrynmair......... Your continual harassment of other members of this forum is an embarrassment...... A few months ago it was brossville, with his Eco views, now that he has Been banished by your hen pecking ways it seems your next target is Finman......
Might I suggest you get away from your computer and take a walk in the countryside - basically as my better half would say "if you have nothing nice to say,keep your mouth shut"

Jenkinsbrynmair......... Your continual harassment of other members of this forum is an embarrassment...... A few months ago it was brossville, with his Eco views, now that he has Been banished by your hen pecking ways it seems your next target is Finman......
Might I suggest you get away from your computer and take a walk in the countryside - basically as my better half would say "if you have nothing nice to say,keep your mouth shut"

Embarrassment to who ?
Personally I find holier than thou posters who pass judgement on others in a (self supposing) superior manner far more irksome than a bit of puerile winding up.
@beeboybee, if you have read through this thread and concluded Jbm is the only/main wind up merchant you must resemble a cyclops.:rolleyes:

Ah - that must be doctorate material then! :D

That what you think about university education. To make work 15 years to make difference with sheep and pig. .. The Blossom of The British Humour.

Jenkins. Do a favour to mankind and leave joke twisting to those who are able to do it.

Your stories are same cathegory as earthworms' poo on morning lawn.

3-8-10-006.jpg

Last edited:
Your stories are same cathegory as earthworms' poo on morning lawn.

Are you alluding to the fascinating and endless intrigue of the cycle of life elegantly displayed by the humble earthworm ?
I thought Jbm was mostly just teasing a teaser, I must look deeper and read between the lines a bit more.

Might I suggest you get away from your computer and take a walk in the countryside - basically as my better half would say "if you have nothing nice to say,keep your mouth shut
"

and do you?

You seem to have completely ignored the fact that it is in fact Finman who is constantly refering to UK beekepers as stupid, that we are unable to weight sugar for syrup, (because we didnt go to university.) without taking into consideration that they may not have done it before. He calls people liars when they say that their bees survive quite happily without being washed with OA every year, who says we are living in the dark ages because we wish to keep our bees differently to how he says they MUST be kept. He refuses to accept that beekeeping in the UK using his way might not work. He says that bees all over world are kept by same methods.. His are fed sugar for 9 months of the year,!!!!!!!!!!! His only reason to keep bees is to buy petrol....and people who keep bees as a hobby are stupid, and because we cant always understand what he means, we are also dyslexic...

and do you?

You seem to have completely ignored the fact that it is in fact Finman who is constantly refering to UK beekepers as stupid, that we are unable to weight sugar for syrup, (because we didnt go to university.) without taking into consideration that they may not have done it before. He calls people liars when they say that their bees survive quite happily without being washed with OA every year, who says we are living in the dark ages because we wish to keep our bees differently to how he says they MUST be kept. He refuses to accept that beekeeping in the UK using his way might not work. He says that bees all over world are kept by same methods.. His are fed sugar for 9 months of the year,!!!!!!!!!!! His only reason to keep bees is to buy petrol....and people who keep bees as a hobby are stupid, and because we cant always understand what he means, we are also dyslexic...

- I have given a hint, that the weight is written on sugar package. You need not weight it.

- To go university that you may weight sugar.....I have seen that engineering skills are poor in UK...but that poor...

- liars, when they say that bees are happy. Not liars. Vivid imaginators. Bees try to escape every year. Are they then happy?

- if the distance would be shorter than 2000 km, I would come and show how bees MUST keep and how to get 200 kg honey/hive.

- "Finman's only reason to keep bees is to buy petrol." That is a huge summary from my 50 years beekeeping. I have not realized ask money from wife like DisMob does.

The start of progress begins with approving problems.

but but but that proplem analyse did not quite succeeded.
And you should to identyfy such proplems what you may change.
Seem bad. Very bad.

-

Back off beeboybee.

Some of us find JBM one of the most helpful, witty and knowledgeable members of the Forum.

Of course, we'd never tell him. And he is welsh, which is a handicap he tries hard to overcome.

The fact that Finman may have lots of wisdom, but totally lacks diplomacy, respect and any sense of humility, means he leaves himself open to challenge and teasing.

A fair exchange, I think.

Dusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back