I quit now.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I analyzed DisMob's unfortunate problem analysis.

Guess what I ´found out? - D Y S L E X I A

Just goes to show that you either dont understand what you read..(but more likely that it is convenient to ugnore it)..or you would by now be able to work out that I make and sell things...or maybe you think that perhaps other people didnt read where I wrote that after you called me lazy, and now you think good jolly fun to say I dont work and scrounge money off wife. I have said before.. I do not care that you make money from honey... Good for you.........at least you can now use you car because you have money for petrol..

have not realized ask money from wife like DisMob does.

Rather pointless giving it to her if I then ask for it back....

another example that you dont understand what we say....

I have given a hint, that the weight is written on sugar package. You need not weight it.

of course we know the bloody weight is on the packet....... people are asking about the ratio is sugar to water rate, and asking if 1:2 means 1 part sugar to 2 parts water or 1 part water to 2 parts sugar...

New beeks havent done it before and are making sure they are doing it xorreclty, but as you spend more time feeding sugar than we do, then that is why you know so much about it....

people are asking about the ratio is sugar to water rate, and asking if 1:2 means 1 part sugar to 2 parts water or 1 part water to 2 parts sugar...

New beeks havent done it before ..

oh dear...How many you are on that level?

Never put sugar into tea...mom has done it allways?

2:1 means sugar first, then water

1:2 means water first, then sugar

I analyzed DisMob's unfortunate problem analysis.

Guess what I ´found out? - D Y S L E X I A

Do you actually KNOW what dyslexia is? Look it up on google in your own language so you can understand it...

We would all be banned if we wrote what we analysed as your problem.

Isnt it great fun for small mind to keep writing DisMob...Must be your real funtime entertainment time....... OH Haha... I make fun... Look everybody.. see what I write....Now I go look for video of futball hulligans..and photo of horse ****....
Do they let you play with the lego after super?

Jenkinsbrynmair......... Your continual harassment of other members of this forum is an embarrassment...... A few months ago it was brossville, with his Eco views, now that he has Been banished by your hen pecking ways it seems your next target is Finman......
Might I suggest you get away from your computer and take a walk in the countryside - basically as my better half would say "if you have nothing nice to say,keep your mouth shut"

Might I suggest you get your thumb out of your fundamental and analyze why this thread hs developed the way it has - due to one man's constant belittling of anyone who doesn't religiously follow his dogma and sit back and take his insults - I'm sure he's big and old enough (though maybe not that mature by the look of the last few posts) to fight his own battles although now he's trying his best to cry 'foul' and picture himself as the beleaguered one.
I live, breathe and eat the countryside the real one not the disneyfied one that a lot of nouveau rustic fresh from the smoke types believe is the countryside I've spent most of today in a meeting trying to protect the rights of others who live and love the countryside and who are constantly beset by town dwellers who believe it's their right to help themselves gratis to what it offers without any thought to its rightful stewards.
As my other half wound say - Cer i siglo dy hunan

2:1 means sugar first, then water

1:2 means water first, then sugar

so 2 parts sugar and 1 part water..

or 1 part water and 2 parts sugar?

Do you actually KNOW what dyslexia is? Look it up on google in your own language so you can understand it...

We would all be banned if we wrote what we analysed as your problem.

Isnt it great fun for small mind to keep writing DisMob...Must be your real funtime entertainment time....... OH Haha... I make fun... Look everybody.. see what I write....Now I go look for video of futball hulligans..and photo of horse ****....
Do they let you play with the lego after super?

That level...

- look google
- play wit legos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aMaMkDwTA

Last edited:
another non answer answer.

That level?

You have reached next level lego age?

I wont even bother to look at video.

oh dear...How many you are on that level?

How many you are on that level?
Answers on a postcard please.

.......... My mum always has sugar so it must be your tea,

so it must also be your mom.

Am I interested?

Back off beeboybee.

Some of us find JBM one of the most helpful, witty and knowledgeable members of the Forum.

Of course, we'd never tell him. And he is welsh, which is a handicap he tries hard to overcome.

The fact that Finman may have lots of wisdom, but totally lacks diplomacy, respect and any sense of humility, means he leaves himself open to challenge and teasing.

A fair exchange, I think.

Dusty.

:iagree: Thanks Dusty, sums it up nicely.

or 2 parts water and one part sugar or 1 part sugar and 2 parts water?

does one need a bigger container?

Do Tesco sell Onepart Sugar

Last edited:
I went out for lunch today..

Sitting in my arse on the restuarant, being weighted on.

I suppose you got someone to cut up your food for you as well - what's the point of going to a restaurant if you have to do evrything yourself!

Strange.

I'm going out for dinner tonight.

To a 'restaurant'.

I'm hoping to be 'waited on'.

But I suppose it depends one whether or not you were referring to the amount you ate, Dishmop!

Dusty

I suppose you got someone to cut up your food for you as well - what's the point of going to a restaurant if you have to do evrything yourself!

Nah.
They'd expect to be tipped for doing that..

But I suppose it depends one whether or not you were referring to the amount you ate, Dishmop!
I asked for a discount for what I left on the plate...

Strange.

I'm going out for dinner tonight.

To a 'restaurant'.

I'm hoping to be 'waited on'.

Remember I'm dyslexic..... or did I lick ..........no..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back