• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I can't find T's sales list - is it open yet?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order placed - occasional server error but F5 (in Internet Explorer) eventually allowed me to finish.

Had a problem with some stock levels - ordered 10 of something and said no stock, wouldn't let me order more than 1. Maybe the stock level remaining could be displayed in that instance?

Well that's and hour of my life I'll never get back, and still can't get through checkout after 6 attempts. (getting a complex guys!)
Have to keep going back and removing stuff as it's obviously sold out while i've been redoing checkout. Upside is my total is down to £220 and dropping, but I still can't seem to get to the payment screen :hairpull::hairpull::hairpull:

We don't think it's funny.

We have invested heavily in technology. As we all know, it's great when it works.

Problem seems to be that the huge surge at noon caused the site to crash and suddenly an old message about our Rand Sale appeared.

We're working on it and the site should be OK - as long as you nice beekeepers form an orderly queue!

:sorry:

Gill

better not to choose a midday start, it is all the desk dwelling siting as their desk using thier firms Internet

We had the same problem on a charity site, we now relaunch events and fund raising at 18:30 as a % of the users are on their way home in car ,buses or trains, , The heaviest time is noon to 14:30 the day after launch BUT 50% less than a noon launch ,so our server can cope

Gill

better not to choose a midday start, it is all the desk dwelling siting as their desk using thier firms Internet

I too wouldn't have expected that to be a major aspect on a Saturday. Many won't even return to the office from their Christmas hols before Monday...

I think the difficulty of the opening surge is a direct consequence of the 'basic shop sale' (first come, first served) model - whatever time of day it opens.

Overall, I think most would prefer the current arrangement (albeit imperfect) to any of the alternative sale styles that I can envisage.

Maybe starting the online sale at midnight would work better. The rush would be staggered by when folk get up.

Perhaps they have been given tomorrow off if they work today.

Nope Gill has said they will be working tomorrow to start processing orders. Good on them!!

Latest posts

Back