Honey shop

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tom Bick

I have had this link on my computer for quite a bit of time now and never looked that close to it until now and particular the English Honey section.
Its a bit of a follow up relating to the price of honey and being a smart shop in south London the prices reflect that but what is interesting is they sell whole frames and having given a number of them away in the past I now realise I missed out on a few quid.
The prices are extraordinary but a nice concept perhaps all of you who intend to sell your honey through outlets or farmers markets may want to consider it. If the frame can be displayed in a box or similar I can see plenty of people displaying them in their expensive kitchens.

http://www.thehivehoneyshop.co.uk/default.asp

Holy moly. :eek:

£65 for a full super frame, not processed in any way :eek:

do people really pay those prices :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Look at the ivy honey - I didn't realise it was saleable.

I suspect most of the locals in the area know the honey from this shop is a tad on the expensive side, and do most of there shopping in places like Harrods where they can get a better deal buying honey,like a bogof perhaps.

All these sights and shops are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Surely is is only a matter of a few short years until we are all millionaires. :svengo:

All these sights and shops are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Surely is is only a matter of a few short years until we are all millionaires. :svengo:

SHHHHHHH, do you want everyone to know!!:svengo:

'No, No, Mr Tax Man not me, I give all of mine away. Honest!!'

Latest posts

Back