Hive record sheet

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it Admin
i guess people need to decide if they want a sheet every time they inspect or just update 1 card for the whole season.

i use the beecraft queen and colony record cards, just one card for the whole season, saves on filling up folders with reams of A4.

39.jpg

A5 in size, and theres also data on the reverse, this is not a good image, to be honest at the time i did not know any better, and bought them, but when the cards are used up i wont buy any more, just do my own in a word doc, or devise an A4 chart in landscape.

Sweetums any chance you could put one together for everyone who is looking for a smaller version of mine ?

I could have a go, they would probably end up looking like the sheets SteveH uses, basically 1 line for each visit.

I think its one of those tasks that will differ with each and every one of us, i do sometimes find those A5 cards a little small on the notes/comments section.

Will have a look over the weekend, if i dont get distracted by the sun.:coolgleamA:

very useful, have kept records for a month - in the heat of the moment [when bees are bad tempered] this record acts as plan for next visits.

Hi All, I like your detailed inspection sheet the more the better for new bees as you can start building pictures and a word written is worth a thousand spoken

This is what I use, its used by anyone in the Local association print both sides of a sheet of card with each file(one is front other is back, lasts a season when laminated and left under cb or can be hole punched and fitted in a folder.View attachment 1652

View attachment 1653

Last edited:
Yep - small brick -queenright. (Solid)
Pebble -Q there but cells. ( movable)
Lump of wood - problems -keep extra observation (may burn up and die!!:ack2:)

How about brick with feather under it = just lost swarm :smilielol5:

hi all this is the one i use,basically cos i like a tick box layout:eek:
i run it through the office copier double sided then laminate :D

Admin hop[e this is not of topic
This is also a record card but for queen rearing for anyone planning to do any this year, it can help, also a small card to go in nucs if you want to

Last edited:
Back