Hi

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJUK

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Though I have kind of done this 'hi' in my first post.

My names is Jon and I'm based in South Sleaford. Looking to get in to bees and I now have the land and space for them. Looks like a great forum, looking forward to learning a lot and making some new friends.

:)

My names is Jon and I'm based in South Sleaford. Looking to get in to bees and I now have the land and space for them. Looks like a great forum, looking forward to learning a lot and making some new friends.

Welcome Jon, Always room for a new member .. lots to read on here and plenty of adviceand help available when it all goes belly up .. which it will at some point. Good luck with your beekeeping .. fascinating hobby - hope you have deep pockets !

:welcome: your right, this is a great forum. Dont be afraid to ask anything. Knowledge is out there! best of luck!!

Welcome, and your nearest BKA is probably listed here.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Hi GJUK
Thank you for joining the forum. Just ask whatever you want and feel free to contribute. Remember if you put 5 bee keepers in a room you will have at least seven different opinions. One or two of us are GOBs but you will soon know when it is good advice and when it is BS

:welcome:

We're all mad, some are mad and bad and some are bad and good..

I am just mad :icon_204-2:

Hi Jon
welcome to the forum and beekeeping.
You are about 20 miles up the road from me so may catch up at some point.
Good Luck.
My local association has a beekeeping car boot sale on 1/5/16, you and anyone else would be welcome.
www.wnklba.co.uk and have a look at events.

Back