New chap in Kent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
Hi all,
I’m at the start of my beekeeping journey and not currently with a hive. I’m in Rochester, Kent looking for a site and to get going. I’ve been researching and learning the theory for a few years now so it’s time to get to grips with the practical side and hopefully increase the population of our most loved honey bee. Still lots to learn and looking forward to this path I’m on. Have a great week all.

Hello and welcome. If you haven't already done so, please do get in touch with us in Medway Beekeepers Association. (Though taking a stab at your real name from your moniker, I have an idea that you already have done!)

Hello and welcome. If you haven't already done so, please do get in touch with us in Medway Beekeepers Association. (Though taking a stab at your real name from your moniker, I have an idea that you already have done!)
Thanks. Yes I’ve already joined MBKA and am hoping to get in the next beginners course this April.

Hi all,
I’m at the start of my beekeeping journey and not currently with a hive. I’m in Rochester, Kent looking for a site and to get going. I’ve been researching and learning the theory for a few years now so it’s time to get to grips with the practical side and hopefully increase the population of our most loved honey bee. Still lots to learn and looking forward to this path I’m on. Have a great week all.
Welcome ...you are already on the right track with Archies bunch - nice welcoming association. This forum will give you food for thought and there's always someone around at all times of the day and night to answer those questions when you can't find an answer in the books - whether it's the right or wrong answer will give you more food for thought !

Hi all,
Join your local club.
You will learn lots and meet people you wouldn't normally have anything to do with but a mutual interest in keeping bees makes for strange bedfellows!

Hi all,
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back