hi......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypep

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Just a quick msg saying hi all. I don't have any bee's yet but am booked on a local course and am hopefully starting to build a couple of hives next month. Really happy I found this site and hope I don't bore people with to many questions!

Just a quick msg saying hi all. I don't have any bee's yet but am booked on a local course and am hopefully starting to build a couple of hives next month. Really happy I found this site and hope I don't bore people with to many questions!

Welcome ... you will be in good company ... lots of beginners and a real mix of people with experience as well. Ask away - you'll get lots of good (and very varied) advice !

Thanks. When I started reading up on bee keeping last year I never realised how in depth it was and how much I would feel draw to it and I haven't even got any bee's yet!
Who would have thought buying one jar of honey could have got me so hooked :)

Who would have thought buying one jar of honey could have got me so hooked :)

Oh, there's more than a few here that would believe you!
Welcome.

/ and its somewhere that mention of bees is not considered boring! So, ask away ...

Hi

Hi, I'm new to this too, this forum malarkey.

Happy with bees, but have only just dipped my toe in to the world of forums/fora?? Managed to screw up just registering.

Confident with bees, but blundering around in forum-land and keep getting lost. I need a forum mentor...

Last edited:
Hi! You'll get more than your share of mentors on here :D .
Lots of experts , lots of pseudo experts and an abundance of regular Joes :)
Please join a local group and get some hands on experience .
The correct start will save all the frustration and heart ache !
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, the easy thing to do is to click on new posts, that way you keep abreast of most recent discussions. The search facility is good if you don't want to ask too much, most questions have been asked before, however if you want a fresh go at it we are always happy to give you varying answers for you to chose which suits you best!
Welcome anyway
E

Latest posts

Back