Hi I'm new to bee keeping and based in West Sussex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi folks,
I'm new to this and have just been given a small colony to look after. I have also made myself a couple of Top bar hives and some Nationals. I'm hoping to learn and grow alongside my bee population. I really appreciate the various threads I have found here and apologise now if some of the questions I might ask seem very basic to you experienced folks.

Woody of WS

Hi folks,
I'm new to this and have just been given a small colony to look after. I have also made myself a couple of Top bar hives and some Nationals. I'm hoping to learn and grow alongside my bee population. I really appreciate the various threads I have found here and apologise now if some of the questions I might ask seem very basic to you experienced folks.

Woody of WS
Welcome Woody,
I know several beeks in the West Chiltington area so you are not alone 😊
And you are just down the road from the WSBKA auction 😄
https://www.westsussexbeekeepers.org.uk/auction.html

Welcome Woody, you are just in the catchment area of Central Sussex beekeepers association, if you are looking for a club to join. We will have a stand at the West Grinstead ploughing match at Partridge Green on Saturday 16th September, we would be pleased to meet you. Or check out our website Home - Central Sussex Beekeepers Association

Welcome. From my experience I suggest you start off with bees in Nationals and as your skills progress start using the top bars too.

Latest posts

Back