Hello

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulQM

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi all,

Just a wee quick hello for up here in Glasgow and to introduce myself, I’m just getting into the Bee thing and have been doing a fair bit of studying, hopping to learn a good bit for my first hive or two to go live next year. So ill no doubt have a few questions for you all soon as there is a few ideas bouncing around in my head at the moment.

Paul…

Welcome! I make my first visit to Glasgow in 10 days time - to see The Eagles live at The Hydro - it's cheaper for us to fly up to Glasgow than go to London to see them.

Hi, I haven’t been in the hydro yet but hear it’s a good venue and it’s only a 15 min walk from the city centre where there are some fantastic pubs. If you are into the art thing the Kelvingrove Art Galleries is only a 10 min walk from the hydro and has a fantastic park and river walk. I got a chance to see the Eagles on their last tour and I didn’t go I regret that.

P…

Welcome Paul.......join the steep learning curve club!
E

:welcome:
Hi all,

Just a wee quick hello for up here in Glasgow and to introduce myself, I’m just getting into the Bee thing and have been doing a fair bit of studying, hopping to learn a good bit for my first hive or two to go live next year. So ill no doubt have a few questions for you all soon as there is a few ideas bouncing around in my head at the moment.

Paul…

Latest posts

Back