Hello from Northern Ireland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Special

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
What about ya ? Hello to all who read this from a sunny drenched Co. Antrim in Northern Ireland.:ulstersmilie: Very new to the bee scene. I only got my bee's last night and they are homed in a WBC in the back garden thanks to the advice, assistance and encouragement of my local Beekeepers Association!!! Since a young buck, bee's have always fascinated me. Last year read the dummies guide book which refuelled my interest so much that I attended this years Beekeeping Preliminary Course at Greenmount Agricultural College hosted by the Randalstown and District Beekeepers Association which I am now proud member of. Will get my exam marks sometime this month so wish me luck. My bee keeping journey has just commenced so I will value the advice and warm welcome from any knackered workers, old queens or jack the lad drones out there. :thanks:

G'day and welcome to the forum!

Hope the bees do well with you and don't stress you out too much ;)

Did you take part in Randalstown's Queen rearing programme?

Welcome from the sunny Co Down (rainy mostly :))

G'day and welcome to the forum!

Hope the bees do well with you and don't stress you out too much ;)

Did you take part in Randalstown's Queen rearing programme?

STRESS.........:hairpull:.........it's a good stress :calmdown:........Cheers Teemore, the bees appear to be settling in. Fourth day in and their activity in and out of the hive has increased. Many of them or sussing out the joint round the hive at the moment.......all very captivating. They bed early and sleep in !!!! Did not take part in the programme. Not at that stage of thinking ahead !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back