Newbee from Northern Ireland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebob

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi forum, I'm a new bee keeper from Co. Down area in Northern Ireland, with this my 1st year in beekeeping. Started it with my dad keeping 2 hives at his house. Love it but it's such a learning curve and have made quite a few mistakes but hopefully learning from them. Glad to find this resource and meet some fellow beekeepers.

Cheers, Rob

Hi forum, I'm a new bee keeper from Co. Down area in Northern Ireland, with this my 1st year in beekeeping. Started it with my dad keeping 2 hives at his house. Love it but it's such a learning curve and have made quite a few mistakes but hopefully learning from them. Glad to find this resource and meet some fellow beekeepers.

Cheers, Rob
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum and ask what you like as you will always be answered. There is a great deal to learn and always remember we were newbies once and in my case anyway made absolutely loads of mistakes. Move on from the mistakes and rectify when you can, while resolving not to repeat the error. Great to have you on board!

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum and ask what you like as you will always be answered. There is a great deal to learn and always remember we were newbies once and in my case anyway made absolutely loads of mistakes. Move on from the mistakes and rectify when you can, while resolving not to repeat the error. Great to have you on board!
Hi Brenda, good advice 👍

Latest posts

Back