Hello from Moresville, NC, USA

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, and thank you to the people who have made this forum website possible.
I studied all the material I could find, for a period of about six months, in an attempt to prepare myself for the keeping of bees.
I have had bees now for about a year, and found that these little wonderful creatures are a lot more complex than I had ever imagined. I saw a comment somewhere which expressed a thought something like, "After the first year of keeping bees, I discovered that they know a lot more about making honey than I do".
There are many things about this website which I like very much, and I hope to be able to make useful contributions as well as receive advice in answer to many questions I still have.
I have been retired for quite a number of years now, and worked as a Systems Analyst during my working life. In so many ways, my working life required me to be a "problem solver", and I find myself bringing those same thought processes in this new hobby of beekeeping. This is part of the reason for my choice of pseudonym, and my signature phrase, "Gain knowledge, but seek understanding".
In closing, I would like to ask if there is an easy way in which members of this forum can exchange messages privately by email?

In closing, I would like to ask if there is an easy way in which members of this forum can exchange messages privately by email?
Yes easy. Just private message on here and exchange email addys
Click on the members avatar and there is an option to start a conversation and away you go
I must say yours is the most optimistic forum name I have ever ever seen 😂

Latest posts

Back