Hairy willow herb nectar?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..much better to start from a low base and work your way up....

I cannot see any good in it. A way from low base to way up with principle " do nothing". It is a gift.

And some one has been able to go out and look the hairy willow herbs pollen, what color it has when bees ate collecting nectar and pollen. Did it succeeded?

How it is connected to my education? Universities are not founded to identify pollen colors.

Last edited:
I cannot see any good in it. A way from low base to way up with principle " do nothing". It is a gift.

And some one has been able to go out and look the hairy willow herbs pollen, what color it has when bees ate collecting nectar and pollen. Did it succeeded?

How it is connected to my education? Universities are not founded to identify pollen colors.
I think my sense of humour lost its way between here and Helsinki .... :icon_204-2: :icon_204-2: o_O

I think my sense of humour lost its way between here and Helsinki .... :icon_204-2: :icon_204-2: o_O

As long as I am the object of your "mindless humour". Heko heko.

From pollen color to my education and Jenkin's professor friends. And finally, do nothing.

Heko heko.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back