Ground/solar/wind/water power

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. I clicked on the new posts button and looked at everything. Am I naively thinking that’s what most people do?

I find that I miss a lot of 'new' posts if I rely on the forum remembering which posts I have read. It seems to think that new posts are only new up to ~ 18 hours old, regardless of if I have read them or not.

I guess it depends how often you check the forum! I think I might be a bit of a sad git!
E

I guess it depends how often you check the forum! I think I might be a bit of a sad git!
E

It depends on what I'm doing. Often a few days or a week or so may pass between visits. Today I'm sat at my PC so there's more opportunity to check in.

E

Enrico, most of us over a certain age become sad OLD gits. Ive been that way for a while, or so I am told, but I do have fun being sad and twisted !!!

enrico, most of us over a certain age become sad old gits. Ive been that way for a while, or so i am told, but i do have fun being sad and twisted !!!

66. Today!!!!!!
E

Latest posts

Back