Good You Tube Channels to subscribe to

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
40 Plus
Hi Folks

Getting excited at the thought of another season about to start.

So much still to do , hopefully coming out of Winter with 38 plus colonies .... Bring it on !!!

Now to the point, any recommendations re good You Tube Beek channels to subscribe to ?

Thanks

Brian

Mike's Beekeeping
Norfolk Honey
Richard Noel
Michael Palmer

are my subscriptions.. (you can easily have too many)

A very interesting one to watch is Ian Steppler. A farmer and successful commercial beekeeper. I find it brilliant to constantly see both sides of an argument from the same person. Hes the farmer we might have issues with and the beekeeper trying to deal with those issues!

Great daily/weekly video blogs and he answers your questions too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQVs6-xm3mVNdwW4Zt8McQ/videos

Mike's Beekeeping
Norfolk Honey
Richard Noel
Michael Palmer

yep, those would be my recommendations too, for entertainment value I also like 628 Dirt rooster and Jeff Horchoff.
another one I like as he's very relatable and shows his cock ups as well as his victories is Cody

have to say Richards videos are very good, informative and understandable.
Stuarts (Norfolk Honey) are good but he does ramble on a lot before getting into the good bit and I'm envious of all the free goodies he gets given by suppliers!

Try Uog honey bee research another Canadian view of beekeeping

Mike's Beekeeping
Norfolk Honey
Richard Noel
Michael Palmer

These reflect mine, however, I do tend to avoid the Norfolk Honey more these days due to the sponsorship plugging.

The 'National Honey Show' channel on youtube has lots of good lectures, with many respected speakers.

A very interesting one to watch is Ian Steppler. A farmer and successful commercial beekeeper. I find it brilliant to constantly see both sides of an argument from the same person. Hes the farmer we might have issues with and the beekeeper trying to deal with those issues!

Great daily/weekly video blogs and he answers your questions too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQVs6-xm3mVNdwW4Zt8McQ/videos

Started having a look at his channel after your heads up. Enjoyable and a bit different to the usual. Interesting to see his huge shed of wintered colonies at the moment.

These reflect mine, however, I do tend to avoid the Norfolk Honey more these days due to the sponsorship plugging.

I’ve gone off Norfolk Honey due to his much sponsorship plugging as well, plus he does ramble on a lot before he gets to the interesting stuff and point for watch.

Latest posts

Back