good news for some members

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a strange publication. Is that the paramilitary wing of Viz?

not seen it before? it's great - especially the agony aunt.

As far as "the panel" is aware, at least one contributor is a medic from the east midlands/cambs area - and no, not me.

:rofl:
Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute For Studies, said: "We also detect health benefits in not owning a television and bringing up that fact at every possible opportunity

I havent had a telly for 16 years does that me I am going to live longer?? I wondered why the national trust volunteers all live to such a ripe old age! now I know They perfect the technique of looking down their noses at mear mortals - Well the do at our local!! sorry if there are any normal vols on here!! there may be the od exception!

:rofl:
Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute For Studies, said: "We also detect health benefits in not owning a television and bringing up that fact at every possible opportunity

I havent had a telly for 16 years does that me I am going to live longer?? I wondered why the national trust volunteers all live to such a ripe old age! now I know They perfect the technique of looking down their noses at mear mortals - Well the do at our local!! sorry if there are any normal vols on here!! there may be the od exception!

I have a telly, but mildly resent its presence. Does that help?

Latest posts

Back