Giordan extractor drive belt query

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20 plus a few 14x 12s, nukes and apidea
Two questions really
I have a Giordan 8 frame drill operated extractor in good working order but want a spare drive belt in case it wears out mid season. has anybody been able to buy one.
I bought it from AGRINOVA about 4 years ago and this year they dont seem to answer the phone, reply to emails or reply to web queries. Does anybody know if they are still trading ?.
Bob

Two questions really
I have a Giordan 8 frame drill operated extractor in good working order but want a spare drive belt in case it wears out mid season. has anybody been able to buy one.
I bought it from AGRINOVA about 4 years ago and this year they dont seem to answer the phone, reply to emails or reply to web queries. Does anybody know if they are still trading ?.
Bob
Have the same one and have been tinkering.
it is a standard 1/2" wide "L" Pitch 3/8"(9.525mm) the standard one is 86 teeth = 86 Teeth Belt but i have just got a tread mill motor and used a 92 teeth with a larger driven pulley to help the gearing and the slide accommodates it fine.
they do the drive pulleys as well.

Have the same one and have been tinkering.
it is a standard 1/2" wide "L" Pitch 3/8"(9.525mm) the standard one is 86 teeth = 86 Teeth Belt but i have just got a tread mill motor and used a 92 teeth with a larger driven pulley to help the gearing and the slide accommodates it fine.
they do the drive pulleys as well.

Fascinating tinker, may look at this one day, currently my little bosch drill has done 4 years extracting without complaint ( £30 in Trago Mills, the one they sent with it lasted about a season.....) .

Latest posts

Back